Shinnston, West Virginia

I became an Avon representative.Many loved ones around me missed their products so I became a rep so they could order from me.

At Christmas, I ordered many Christmas presents from Avon. Six items never showed. So I emailed customer service. Who told me to physically mail in papers to prove my missing items never showed.

I did. I received a call asking if I wanted reimbursed or replacement items. I said I wanted reimbursed for everything but one nail polish. I was charged a second time for the nail polish, AND THEY STILL NEVER MAILED IT!

Not only did they not reimburse me for any items, they double charged me for one item. So they closed my account since I refused to pay the bill unless they took off the items I never received. Called a few times again. No one will help me!

They just say to pay the bill.

So almost five months later nothing has changed.I guess I will end up paying for NOTHING just to keep from having my credit messed up over it.

Had an Experience with Avon?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #712440

I had a friend who joined Avon and bought many of those Christmas holiday deals thinking she could sell them.No one wanted any, so she payed the postage herself to send them back to Avon.

Then Avon claimed they didn't receive them.

So they never refunded any of her money, cost her a few hundred dollars.Needless to say , she stopped her involvement with Avon.

Sorry...don't buy this story.I have never had a problem with missing products.

It does not happen often and when it does it is shipped in the next order shipment.

If I am over charge it is correct.I even had a return go M.I.A., and I was still refunded for those two products.